Training & Placement Cell
To reduce the gap between candidate skills + knowledge and the industry needs by producing capable resources equipped with personality development and campus recruitment training along with professional etiquette & providing them the best possible opportunities to succeed in their career.
The mission of the Training & Placement Cell is to help students clarify their educational and career goals as well as acquire employment-seeking skills and ultimately attain desired employment. Training and Placement Cell arranges and coordinates various programmes that aim at molding the students so as to meet the industry expectations in career building and in turn bring success to the parent institution.
- “To develop the students in academic excellence and professional knowledge with ethical leadership to make them globally acceptable Computer engineers.”
- “To provide the solutions for the industrial problems and contribute to technical knowledge on continuous basis in the area of Computer Science & Engineering.”
- To enhance the employability skills among the students to meet out
the corporate expectations.
- To improve the industry – institute relationships.
- To place all the students in the prospective IT and Core Companies.
- To enhance the student’s interest towards the entrepreneurship and business strategies.
- To place minimum 70% students in the industry of their choice in
world class/ fortune 500 companies.
- To motivate the students for higher education & to provide guidance
so that, they should get admission in reputed institutes.
- Each student is eligible for only one job offer.
- If a student receives more than one offer owing to delays in the announcements of results by the companies, the student is bound to accept the job offer whose results are declared earlier
- If the results are declared on the same day, the student may choose from the offers in hand and inform the placement office of his choice, within 24 hours of announcement of results.
- Students from streams like Mechanical, Electrical & EXTC will be allowed to sit for campus drive of core companies even if they have offers from Software/ IT companies.
- Every student who is selected by a company is out of placement thereafter i.e. deregistered from the placement office.
- If a student has been recruited by a company, the concerned student will not be allowed to appear for any other interview for placement arranged by the college. However, placed students may be considered to sit for other drives on a visit of Companies offering higher package (approximately double package*) or a core stream companny.
- Offers received from companies must be collected from T & P Department/ Company as per timings in notice. The responsibility of going through the offer letter and taking further actions such as signing and accepting and sending it back to the Company lies entirely on the student. In case offers are received directly by the student from the company, the same must be intimated to the Placement office.
Joining Status: In case, a student decides not to join where he got selected, he should inform the company in writing with reasons at earliest and also required to submit a copy of that letter/mail to the Placement Office.
Dress Code: Students must be formally dressed whenever they participate in any Placement activity. This office reserves the right to refuse permission to a student to attend the same, if their attire is unsatisfactory.
Identity Cards : Students must bring their identity cards with them whenever they go through a placement process in campus or off campus.
Grounds on which STUDENT/S could be DEBARRED from PLACEMENT:
- i) Student may be debarred from the placement if he/ she is found involved in any
Indisciplinary activity or engaged in fraudulent practices.
- ii) Any student who have less than 75 % attendance in Training Programs organized by the Institute will not be allowed to participate in Placement Activity.
iii) Any Eligible student consecutively not participating in 2 recruitment drives without prior information to T & P.
- iv) The details of the resume have to be genuine and any student found violating this rule will be debarred from the placements for the rest of the academic year.
- v) Student cannot drop out from selection process once he/she has been shortlisted.
Note: For all matters not covered by the above stated, the Management of the Institute will use its own discretion to take appropriate decisions from time to time and case to case.
Training & Placement Activities
|Sr.No.||Name of Faculty||Designation||Department|
|1||Prof. R. P. Nagarkar||Training & Placement Officer (TPO)||EXTC|
|2||Prof. Mishra S.B.||Placement Coordinator||MECH|
|3||Prof. Dhavale G.K.||Training Coordinator||MECH|
|4||Prof. Dhavale S.R.||Placement Coordinator||CSE|
|5||Prof. Shimpi A.S.||Training Coordinator||CSE|
|6||Dr. Kazi K.S.||Placement Coordinator||EXTC|
|7||Prof. Nagane S.S.||Training Coordinator||EXTC|
|8||Prof. Shamalik J.A.||Placement Coordinator||ELECT|
|9||Prof. Auti A.B.||Training Coordinator||ELECT|
|10||Prof. Sonawane M.N.||Training Coordinator||MBA|
|11||Dr. Sayyad I.M.||Placement Coordinator||MBA|
- Soft Skills Training
- Ice breaking solutions
- Where do you stand in Race?
- Paper Pattern Recognition
- Group Discussion
Name of Program
Name of Institute / Expert
Year & Branch
Expert Session on topic
” Enhancing the employability skills of the engineering students & to define product strategy, roadmaps, milestones in engineering projects
Mr. Pratap Sanap ( Solution Architect with Persistent Systems’ research lab)
21st July 2018
One day workshop on
“Industrial Automation System”
Mr. Kunal Wakhare (Manager- Business Development, Sofcon India Pvt Ltd, Pune)
BE (ELECT & EXTC)
14th August 2018
Aptitude Training Program (Slot 4)- GD & PI
APT- TECH Pvt Ltd, Kolhapur- Mr. Naveen
23rd & 24th August 2018
Expert session on topic
“Studying Abroad, Myths about
Mr. Chetan Jain ( Managing Director Of Study Smart Overseas Education & IELTS Training)
27th August 2018
Name of Program
Name of Institute / Expert
Year & Branch
One day workshop on topic
” Goal setting & importance of soft skills”
Mr. Anish Sahasrabudhe
(A Cricket Umpire, A Chef, A Master Of Ceremony, An Event Manager, A Corporate Trainer, A Restaurant Owner, A Life Coach, A Motivational Speaker)
SE, TE, BE ALL & MBA-I
3rd September 2018
Aptitude training sessions
Mrs. Anuja Modak
From 6th Sept 18 to 16th Oct 18
Expert session on topic “Enhancing the employability skills of the engineering students. “
Mr. Surykant Katke (Upper treasure Officer, Finance Dept, Govt. of Maharashtra)
TE, BE- ALL
27th Feb 2019
Expert Session on topic ” Career opportunities after graduation“
Mr. Mayur Vaidya (HR Manager), BDI Group, Mumbai
11th Feb 2019