Department of Mechanical Engg is having well qualified and experienced faculty and full-fledged laboratories. Our Department is achieving excellent academic results and in 2016 our final year student Mr Nikhil Kontam stood first in Solapur university in B. E (Mech) Part-I. Students are also bagging various prizes in many intercollege competitions in technical project competition in university/state/national level. For overall development of students we introduce students in activities like Vichar Manthan, International Conference, and Industry Institute interaction in our very own Campus thus exposing them to 20th Century. Students get nurtured by participating in university and college level cultural and sports events. Department has applied for NBA and imparting outcome based Quality education by involving stakeholders in various capacities including top Alumni, Employer of Industries, HRD personnels and parents.
"To be recognized as the Centre of Excellence in Mechanical Engineering."
1. "To develop the students in academic excellence and professional knowledge with ethical leadership to make them globally acceptable Mechanical engineers."
2. "To provide the solutions for the industrial problems and contribute to technical knowledge on continuous basis in the area of Mechanical Engineering."
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
PEO1: To prepare the students to be employable in the Industry.
PEO2: To develop the students with Core Knowledge in Mechanical Engineering for pursuing Post graduation program.
PEO3: To develop the student for professional values and for taking Social Responsibilities.
PEO4: To support and facilitate the student for their Inherent Qualities (other than Engineering) such as Sportsman, Artists, Self Employment, Entrepreneurship, etc.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
The Mechanical Engineering Graduate will demonstrate,PSO1: an ability to design Mechanical Engineering product using contemporary tools.
PSO2: an ability to design a Mechanical system to meet the requirements of industry.
Brief Information :The Department has fully equipped laboratories and well qualified and experienced staff. The Department regularly arranges seminars, workshops from Industry Experts for students as well as staff and also organizes industry visits for students. The Department offers add-on courses to cope up with the latest trends in technology. The track record of result is excellent.
* Establishment: 2006
* Degree offered : BE (Mechanical Engineering)
* Duration: 4 years
* Intake: 120
* Entry requirements: 10 + 2 (H.S.C.)
* Qualified, experienced, motivated and coordinated faculty.
* Well equipped laboratories.
* Active students' association.
* Involvement of the faculty members in all activities organized by the department
Developed by DREAM TECHNOLOGY
Visitor's - 25987